To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 17 articles in total
- "Can the university stand for peace?": Omar Khadr, Higher Education, and the Question of Hospitality
- Sketches of Moral Duress: On the Analytics of White Liberal Ethicality—Mediating Crisis in the U.S. National (Racial) Form
- Variations on the Reprise
- A Music Worthy of the Name: Or, Agamben's Museicology
- The Breath of Sound
- Who Vibrates?
- Liquid Chaos
- Late Capitalism on Vinyl: Neoliberalism, Biopolitics, and Music
- Deconstructing the Grammatologies of Music: A Tool for Composing
- On Not Letting Sounds Be Themselves
- Film Theory and Synchronization
- How to Make Hyperobject Sound Art: Occupying the Electromagnetic Field with the Firesign Theatre
- Parts to Sing Empty
- Escaping Meaning, Escaping Music
- Special Guest Editor's Note: The Cry of Music
- Editors' Note
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.