- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Journal of Speculative Philosophy
- Penn State University Press
- How Would We Know If Moral Enhancement Had Occurred? Volume 32, Number 4, 2018, pp. 587-606
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- African Views of Just War in Mandela and Cabral
- Expressivism, Moral Judgment, and Disagreement: A Jamesian Program
- (Un)Healthy Systems: Merleau-Ponty, Dewey, and the Dynamic Equilibrium Between Self and Environment
- How Would We Know If Moral Enhancement Had Occurred?
- Beauvoir's Ambiguity and Unruly Bodies
- The Future of Terror: Derrida's Political Thought Today
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content