To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $39.00 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- Narrating Disaster through Participatory Research: Perspectives from Post-Earthquake Nepal
- Utilizing Local Epistemologies in Building a Framework for Indigenous/ Non-Indigenous Collaborations
- Working with and for Feminist Activists: Questions of Multipositionality, Contention, and Collaboration
- "Don't Write Bulls**t": Working with Gwich'in in the Canadian North
- On the Possibilities of Collaboration in the Valdés Peninsula: Fishers, Biologists, Anthropologists, and the Politics of Knowledge
- "I Would Prefer Not To": Dilemmas in Collaboration
- Collaboration and Emergence: The Paradox of Presence and Surrender
- On Reverie, Collaboration, and Recovery
- Soil Fictions: Addressing Urban Soils between Art, Soil Ecology, and Anthropology
- Introduction to the Special Issue
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content