- Digital Price: $16.00 USD (All sales final)
- Oceanic Linguistics
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Two Patterns of /a/ and /o/ Alternation in Subanon Volume 57, Number 2, December 2018, pp. 289-302
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 15 articles in total
- Index of Languages in Volume 57
- Change of Editorial Team
- A grammar of Nungon: A Papuan language of northeast New Guinea by Hannah S. Sarvasy (review)
- Analyzing meaning: An introduction to semantics and pragmatics by Paul R. Kroeger (review)
- Addendum: A Short Note on Richard McGinn's Legacy in Southern Sumatra
- In Memoriam: Richard Bernard McGinn, Jr., 1939–2018
- Squib: Palauan Word List by Miklouho-Maclay: A New Source on Palauan Historical Phonology
- The Phonological Basis of Syntactic Change in Kerinci
- Nominalized Predicates in Vurës, Vanuatu
- Parallel Histories in Rote-Meto
- The Challenge of Semantic Reconstruction 2: Proto-Malayo-Polynesian *kamaliR 'Men's House'
- A Reconstruction of the Proto-Puyuma Aspectual and Modal System
- Two Patterns of /a/ and /o/ Alternation in Subanon
- The Nature of Pretonic Weak Vowels in Squliq Atayal
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content