- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- The High School Journal
- The University of North Carolina Press
- Perceptions of Teaching Race and Gender: Results of a Survey of Social Studies Teachers Volume 101, Number 4, Summer 2018, pp. 274-299
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $19.00 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- Perceptions of Teaching Race and Gender: Results of a Survey of Social Studies Teachers
- Democratic Representation in State Content Standards: Leaving Out Students of Color
- Investigating Curricular Injustices to Uncover the Injustices of Curricula: Curriculum Evaluation as Critical Disciplinary Literacy Practice
- "I'm Empowered by a Better Connection": Youth Participatory Action Research and Critical Literacy
- From the Editorial Board: Free Thought or the Absence of Thought? Critical Media Literacy in the Age of Social Media
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content