- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Journal of Modern Periodical Studies
- Penn State University Press
- Writing for The New Yorker: Critical Essays on an American Periodical ed. by Fiona Green (review) Volume 8, Number 2, 2017, pp. 246-250
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $34.00 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- Writing for The New Yorker: Critical Essays on an American Periodical ed. by Fiona Green (review)
- Modernist Experiments in Genre, Media, and Transatlantic Print Culture by Jennifer J. Sorensen (review)
- The Rise and Fall of Periodical Studies?
- The Little Magazine, Remediated
- What Makes Dada Dada? A Response to Thompson and Mimno
- Computational Cut-Ups: The Influence of Dada
- Music in Avant-Garde Periodicals
- Beщь/Objet/Gegenstand on the International Stage
- The Back End: Infrastructure Design for Scholarly Research
- Digital Archives, Avant-Garde Periodicals: An Introduction
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content