To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $39.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Hawaiiana in 2017: A Bibliography of Titles of Historical Interest
- The Hawaiian Horse by Dr. Billy Bergin and Dr. Brady Bergin (review)
- Death Rites and Hawaiian Royalty: Funerary Practices in the Kamehameha and Kalākaua Dynasties, 1819–1953 by Ralph Thomas Kam (review)
- Facing the Spears of Change: The Life and Legacy of John Papa ‘Ī‘ī by Marie Alohalani Brown (review)
- Dedication of Kamehameha III, A Sculpture by Thomas Jay Warren
- The Palmyra Atoll Digital Archive
- Foundations of Influence: YWCA of Honolulu Structures and the Assertion of Moral Authority, 1900–1927
- The Power Behind the Scenes [enno shitano chikaramochi]: The Activism of Buddhist Women in Hawai‘i
- A Re-Investigation of the Mystery of Sun Yatsen’s Hawaiian Birth Certificate
- Kalākaua and the British Press: The King’s Visit to Europe, 1881
- Determining the Birth Date of Kauikeaouli, Kamehameha III
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content