- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Edgar Allan Poe Review
- Penn State University Press
- The Time-Transcending Poetry of Edgar Allan Poe: An Explanation of the Mechanics of His Poetic Speech by Slawomir Studniarz (review) Volume 19, Number 2, Autumn 2018, pp. 302-305
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 18 articles in total
- Abstracts for the Poe Panel at the MLA
- Poe Studies Association Updates
- Its Ghostly Workshop by Ron Smith (review)
- Edgar Allan Poe and the Jewel of Peru: A Poe and Dupin Mystery by Karen Lee Street (review)
- The Time-Transcending Poetry of Edgar Allan Poe: An Explanation of the Mechanics of His Poetic Speech by Slawomir Studniarz (review)
- The Portrayal of the Grotesque in Stoddard's and Quantin's Illustrated Editions of Edgar Allan Poe (1884): An Interdisciplinary Analysis of the Relations Between the Visual and the Verbal by Fernando González-Moreno and Margarita Rigal-Aragón (review)
- Poe and the Idea of Music: Failure, Transcendence, and Dark Romanticism by Charity McAdams (review)
- The Capital Warning of "Annabel Lee"
- Influencing Daniel Hoffman: Eureka and the Seven Poes
- The Ecocritical Implications of Downing's Influence on Poe's Landscape Aesthetic
- A Walk Up Nassau Street: Poe's Literary New York in the 1840s
- Death, Decay, and the Daguerreotype's Influence on "The Black Cat"
- Edgar Allan Poe and Eugene Sue: A Fraught Authorial Relationship
- Influence of Blair on Poe's Gothicism: The Style of Terror and Horror in Poe's Early Woman-Centered Tales
- The Folio Club Collection and the Silver Fork School: Perspectives on Poe's Framestory in Recent Scholarship
- "A worn, weary, discontented look": The Influence of West Point and the Hudson River Valley on Poe
- From The Guest Editors
- From The Editor
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content