To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- A Communitas of Hustle and the Queer Logic of Inmate Sex (Anti) Work
- Mimesis, Contention, and Corporeality of Otherness: Reading the Haircuts of Undocumented Immigrants’ Daughters in Japan
- “Passive Combatants”: Online Discourses of the “Tamil Woman” and the 2009 Gardiner Expressway Occupation
- “We Are No Peculiar Breed of Femmes”: Domesticity as Counter-Discourse for Women with Leprosy, 1940–1960
- Monique Wittig and the Allegory of the Possible in Across the Acheron
- What’s Best for Baby? Co-Sleeping and the Politics of Inequality
- Crescent Moon Sequence
- Gender, Vulnerability, and the Optics of Violence: The Case of Afiya Siddiqui
- The Party’s Over: Sex, Gender, and Orientalism in the Koreagate Scandal of the 1970s
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content