- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Anthropological Linguistics
- University of Nebraska Press
- Tone and Accent in Oklahoma Cherokee by Hiroto Uchihara (review) Volume 59, Number 3, Fall 2017, pp. 343-345
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- Mayan Literacy Reinvention in Guatemala by Mary J. Holbrock (review)
- Tone and Accent in Oklahoma Cherokee by Hiroto Uchihara (review)
- Salish Words for ‘Black Bear’ and ‘Grizzly Bear’
- Betoi-Jirara, Sáliban, and Hod i: Relationships among Three Linguistic Lineages of the Mid-Orinoco Region
- Why Tséhootsooí Does Not Equal “Kit Carson Drive”: Reflections on Navajo Place Names and the Inequalities of Language
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content