- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Black Sexuality and Relationships
- University of Nebraska Press
- Cultural Perspectives on Staying In and Leaving Abusive Relationships: African American and Jamaican American Women’s Narratives Volume 4, Number 4, Spring 2018, pp. 71-96
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $31.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Cultural Perspectives on Staying In and Leaving Abusive Relationships: African American and Jamaican American Women’s Narratives
- Exploring Sexual Self-Efficacy as a Factor in Reducing HIV-Risk Behavior in Black American Women
- Testing the Partnership-Health Association among African American Men Who Have Sex with Men
- Relationship Contingent Self-Worth: The Role of Happiness, Well-Being, Self-Esteem, and Depression
- Resilience and Depression: The Roles of Racial Identity, Sexual Identity, and Social Support on Well-Being for Black LGB Emerging Adults
- Editor’s Note: Write Right Now!
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content