To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Huck Out West: A Novel by Robert Coover (review)
- What the Pig Said to Jesus: On the Uneasy Permanence of Immigrant Life by Phillip Garrison (review)
- Volver: A Persistence of Memory by Antonio C. Márquez (review)
- Books Are Made Out of Books: A Guide to Cormac McCarthy's Literary Influences by Michael Lynn Crews (review)
- "I Think a Look at the West Would Do You Good": Queer Visibility and Mythological Refuge in The Price of Salt
- Alternative Histories of the Old Indian Territory: John Milton Oskison's Outlaw Hypotheses
- The Museum as West and West as Museum: The Micro-Politics of Museum Display in George Catlin's Vanishing American Indians
- The Pandora's Box of Solomon Carvalho: Ethnic Transformation in the Age of Manifest Destiny
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.