To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Association Affairs: Pacific Science Association
- Index to Volume 72
- Toxoplasma gondii Detection in Fecal Samples from Domestic Cats (Felis catus) in Hawai‘i
- Pollination Biology of the Hawaiian Coastal Vine Jacquemontia sandwicensis (Convolvulaceae)
- New Distribution Records of Cetaceans from the Federated States of Micronesia
- Occurrence and Bycatch of Juvenile and Neonate Whale Sharks (Rhincodon typus) in Peruvian Waters
- Occurrence, Demography, and Habitat Features of Pollicipes elegans (Pollicipedidae: Scalpelliformes), an Amphitropical Species at a Rocky Intertidal Shore, Costa Rica
- Spatiotemporal Variability in Coral (Anthozoa: Scleractinia) Larval Recruitment in the Southern Gulf of California
- DNA Barcoding Reveals Identity of Mugilids (Teleostei: Mugiliformes) from the East China Sea along the Coast of Zhejiang, China
- Impact of the “Godzilla El Niño” Event of 2015–2016 on Sea-Surface Temperature and Chlorophyll-a in the Southern Gulf of California, Mexico, as Evidenced by Satellite and In Situ Data
- Nocturnal Visual Census of Pelagic Fauna Using Scuba near Kona, Hawai‘i
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content