To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $34.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- Natures in Translation: Romanticism and Colonial Natural History by Alan Bewell (review)
- Vexed with Devils: Manhood and Witchcraft in Old and New England by Erika Gasser (review)
- Witchcraft, The Devil, and Emotions in Early Modern England by Charlotte-Rose Millar (review)
- Emotions in the History of Witchcraft eds. by Laura Kounine and Michael Ostling (review)
- The Idea of Ideoplasty and Occult Phenomena in the Theoretical and Empirical Research of Julian Ochorowicz
- Shakespeare and the Magic of Mummy: Julius Caesar's Consumed/Consuming Bodies
- Court "Monsters": Deformity in the Western European Royal Courts between 1500 and 1700
- Dangers of the Night: The Witch, the Devil, and the "Nightmare" in Early Modern England
- Performing Circles in Ancient Egypt From Mehen to Ouroboros
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.