- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Critical Philosophy of Race
- Penn State University Press
- Reforming Racializing Bodily Habits: Affective Environment and Mindfulness Meditation Volume 6, Issue 2, 2018, pp. 164-179
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- Black Is Beautiful: A Philosophy of Black Aesthetics by Paul C. Taylor (review)
- Antisemitism and Islamophobia in Europe: A Shared Story? eds. by James Renton & Ben Gidley, and: Whites, Jews, and Us: Towards a Politics of Revolutionary Love by Houria Bouteldja (review)
- Unconscious Racial Prejudice as Psychological Resistance: A Limitation of the Implicit Bias Model
- "The Fixity of Whiteness": Genetic Admixture and the Legacy of the One-Drop Rule
- Out of the Binary and Beyond the Spectrum: Redefining and Reclaiming Native American Race
- The Racial Legacy of the Enlightenment in Simón Bolívar's Political Thought
- Race and Sex in Western Philosophy: Another Answer to the Question "What Does It Mean to Orient Oneself in Thinking?"
- Reforming Racializing Bodily Habits: Affective Environment and Mindfulness Meditation
- Black on the Outside, White on the Inside: Peter Abelard's Use of Race
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content