- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- Southeastern Geographer
- The University of North Carolina Press
- Let Us Now Praise Famous Gullies: Providence Canyon and the Soils of the South by Paul S. Sutter (review) Volume 58, Number 2, Summer 2018, pp. 214-218
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Let Us Now Praise Famous Gullies: Providence Canyon and the Soils of the South by Paul S. Sutter (review)
- Welcome to Greater Edendale: Histories of Environment, Health, and Gender in an African City by Marc Epprecht (review)
- Spatial Trends in Opioid Overdose Mortality in North Carolina: 1999–2015
- Geomorphological Assessment of the North Myrtle Beach (SC) Continental Shelf for Wind Energy Development
- Geospatial Assessment of Wetness Dynamics in the October 2015 SC Flood with Remote Sensing and Social Media
- Investigating the Climatic Sensitivity of Shortleaf Pine on a Southeastern US College Campus
- Editor’s Introduction
- Dunes: The Coasts’ First Line of Defense
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content