- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Human Resources
- University of Wisconsin Press
- The Effect of Competition on Executive Compensation and Incentives: Evidence from a Quasi-natural Experiment Volume 53, Number 3, Summer 2018, pp. 783-824
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Diversity and Employment Prospects: Neighbors Matter!
- The Effect of Competition on Executive Compensation and Incentives: Evidence from a Quasi-natural Experiment
- Weather Shocks, Agriculture, and Crime: Evidence from India
- Drug Violence and Migration Flows: Lessons from the Mexican Drug War
- Will You Still Want Me Tomorrow? The Dynamics of Families’ Long-Term Care Arrangements
- The Effect of Immigration on Wages: Exploiting Exogenous Variation at the National Level
- When Measure Matters: Coresidency, Truncation Bias, and Intergenerational Mobility in Developing Countries
- Africa’s Skill Tragedy: Does Teachers’ Lack of Knowledge Lead to Low Student Performance?
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content