To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $33.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- The Ecopoetics of Reparation: Sebald, Darrieussecq, and Barthes
- Delphine de Vigan's Pathographies: Writing as a Response to Trauma and Illness
- Erasure and Reinscription: Representing Trauma in Amélie Nothomb
- A Singular Case: Love and Trauma in Carmen Laforet's La isla y los demonios (1952)
- Gender as Trauma in Buñuel's Un chien andalou (1929)
- An Eloquent Silence: Silent Women in Three Novels by Patrick Modiano
- Forbidden Zones: The Representation of Quiet Trauma in Recent British and French World War I Novels
- Narrating Gender and Trauma: An Introduction
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content