- Price: $5.00 USD
- CR: The New Centennial Review
- Michigan State University Press
- Pitch Black, Black Pitch: Theorizing African American Literature Volume 18, Number 1, Spring 2018, pp. 105-167
To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Pitch Black, Black Pitch: Theorizing African American Literature
- Unburying the Specter: Postdictatorship Memory in Ricardo Piglia's The Absent City (La ciudad ausente)
- From the Saying to the Cry
- First Violence: Marc Crépon's Faith in Literature ("if there is any")
- In the Interest of Faith: Murder, Consent, and the Other Other
- Philosophy on the Western Front: Marc Crépon and the Trials of Violence in Our Times
- Editors' Note
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.