- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Hemingway Review
- The Hemingway Foundation and Society
- Albert Halper's "A Farewell to the Rising Son": A Newly Recovered Parody of Hemingway Volume 37, Number 2, Spring 2018, pp. 120-130
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $39.00 USD.
This issue contains 17 articles in total
- Current Bibliography
- Hemingway and Bimini: The Birth of Sport Fishing at "The End of the World." by Ashley Oliphant (review)
- Writer, Sailor, Soldier, Spy: Ernest Hemingway's Secret Adventures, 1935-1961 by Nicholas Reynolds (review)
- Hidden Hemingway: Inside the Ernest Hemingway Archives of Oak Park by Robert K. Elder, Aaron Vetch, and Mark Cirino (review)
- Reading Hemingway's To Have and Have Not: Glossary and Commentary by Kirk Curnutt (review)
- Hemingway's Wars: Public and Private Battles by Linda Wagner-Martin (review)
- From the Hemingway Letters Project
- Hemingway and Salinger
- Albert Halper's "A Farewell to the Rising Son": A Newly Recovered Parody of Hemingway
- Follow-up: "To Pound a Vicious Typewriter: Hemingway's Corona #3"
- Troubling Space: Dispersal of Place in The Sun Also Rises and The Garden of Eden
- King Solomon, Gertrude Stein, and Hemingway's "Lost Generation"
- Gardens of Eden and Earthly Delights: Hemingway, Bosch, and the Divided Self
- At War with Hemingway: The "Enthrallment" of Combat
- The Real British Red Cross and Hemingway's A Farewell to Arms
- A Never-Before-Published Essay about Growing Up with Hemingway, Written by His Unrequited High School Crush
- Abbreviations For The Works Of Ernest Hemingway
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content