- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- The American Indian Quarterly
- University of Nebraska Press
- Inspiration from Museum Collections: An Exhibit as a Case Study in Building Relationships between Museums and Indigenous Artists Volume 42, Number 2, Spring 2018, pp. 246-270
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Groundless: Rumors, Legends, and Hoaxes on the Early American Frontier by Gregory Evans Dowd (review)
- Ties That Bind: The Story of an Afro-Cherokee Family in Slavery and Freedom by Tiya Miles (review)
- Treaty Shirts: October 2034—a Familiar Treatise on the White Earth Nation by Gerald Vizenor (review)
- Inspiration from Museum Collections: An Exhibit as a Case Study in Building Relationships between Museums and Indigenous Artists
- Craig Carpenter and the Neo-Indians of LONAI
- All My Relations: An Inquiry into a Spirit of a Native American Philosophy of Business
- Communing with the Dead: The “New Métis,” Métis Identity Appropriation, and the Displacement of Living Métis Culture
- Louise Erdrich’s The Round House, the Wiindigoo, and Star Trek: The Next Generation
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content