- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Education and Treatment of Children
- West Virginia University Press
- Prevent-Teach-Reinforce for Young Children: A Program Description and Demonstration of Implementation in an Early Childhood Setting Volume 41, Number 2, May 2018, pp. 233-248
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Guilford Parent Academy: A Collaborative Effort to Engage Parents in Children's Education
- Prevent-Teach-Reinforce for Young Children: A Program Description and Demonstration of Implementation in an Early Childhood Setting
- Evaluation of Behavior Skills Training for Teaching Work Skills to a Student with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Training Educators to Collect Accurate Descriptive-Assessment Data
- Increasing the Engagement and Complexity of Block Play in Young Children
- Using Noncontingent Reinforcement to Reduce Perseverative Speech and Increase Engagement during Social Skills Instruction
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content