- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Land Economics
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Flood Risk, Local Hazard Mitigation, and the Community Rating System of the National Flood Insurance Program Volume 94, Number 2, May 2018, pp. 175-198
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- Substitution Effects and Spatial Preference Heterogeneity in Single- and Multiple-Site Choice Experiments
- Testing Preference Formation in Learning Design Contingent Valuation Using Advance Information and Repetitive Treatments
- Measuring the Income Elasticity of Water Demand: The Importance of Publication and Endogeneity Biases
- Can Labor-Market Imperfections Explain Changes in the Inverse Farm Size–Productivity Relationship?: Longitudinal Evidence from Rural India
- Has Forest Certification Reduced Forest Degradation in Sweden?
- On the Determinants of Transaction Frequency of Institutional Commercial Timberland Properties in the United States
- The Changing Roles of Urban Influence and Agricultural Productivity in Farmland Price Determination
- Flood Risk, Local Hazard Mitigation, and the Community Rating System of the National Flood Insurance Program
- Economic Effectiveness of Implementing a Statewide Building Code: The Case of Florida
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content