To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Queer Theory's Bad Breakup: Psychoanalysis, Romantic Love, Negativity
- Making Words Global
- Stories of the State: Literary Form and Authoritarianism in Ninotchka Rosca's State of War
- Passing as Post-Racial: Philip Roth's The Human Stain, Political Correctness, and the Post-Racial Passing Narrative
- Joseph Anton's Digital Doppelgänger: Salman Rushdie and the Rhetoric of Self-Fashioning
- The Archival Poetics of Claudia Rankine's Don't Let Me Be Lonely: An American Lyric
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content