- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Studies in American Naturalism
- University of Nebraska Press
- The Snark in Samoa: Photography, Privacy, and the Colonial Gaze Volume 12, Number 2, Winter 2017, pp. 171-199
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $34.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- The Muckers: A Narrative of the Crapshooters Club by William Osborne Dapping (review)
- The Titan by Theodore Dreiser (review)
- Haunting Realities: Naturalist Gothic and American Realism ed. by Monika Elbert and Wendy Ryden (review)
- The "Queer Shadow" of Ogden Codman in Edith Wharton's Summer
- Aging Athletes, Broken Bodies, and Disability in Jack London's Prizefighting Prose
- The Snark in Samoa: Photography, Privacy, and the Colonial Gaze
- Women's Agency, Adoption, and Class in Theodore Dreiser's Delineator and Jennie Gerhardt
- The Robert H. Elias Essay Prize
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content