- Digital Price: $9.00 USD (All sales final)
- Wayne State University Press
- Historicizing Perception: Film Theory, Neuroscience, and the Philosophy of Mind Volume 40, Number 1, Winter 2018, pp. 83-109
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $26.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Their Satanic Majesties' Celluloid Regret
- Impossible Photographs: Images of War from Rossellini to dOCUMENTA 13
- Historicizing Perception: Film Theory, Neuroscience, and the Philosophy of Mind
- Just Another Manic Monad: Of Glass, Bees, and Glass Bees
- Contingent Motion: Rethinking the "Wind in the Trees" in Early Cinema and CGI
- The Accessibility of the Avant-Garde: Talk about American Experimental Cinema
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content