- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Journal of Medieval Religious Cultures
- Penn State University Press
- Piers Plowman and the Poetics of Enigma: Riddles, Rhetoric, and Theology by Curtis A. Gruenler (review) Volume 44, Number 1, 2018, pp. 112-116
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $34.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Piers Plowman and the Poetics of Enigma: Riddles, Rhetoric, and Theology by Curtis A. Gruenler (review)
- Beyond Reformation: An Essay on William Langland's Piers Plowman and the End of Constantinian Christianity by David Aers (review)
- Beyond St. Anne Teaching the Virgin Mary: St. Monica, St. Birgitta of Sweden, and Teaching Children the Faith in Fifteenth-Century England
- The Literary Contexts and Early Transmission of the Latin Life of Judas
- Following the Money: Cathars, Apostolic Poverty, and the Economy in Languedoc, 1237–1259
- The Fourth Lateran Council of 1215, the Prohibition against New Religious Orders, and Religious Women
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content