To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 17 articles in total
- Nebraska Poetry: A Sesquicentennial Anthology ed. by Daniel Simon (review)
- The Echo of Ice Letting Go by Julie Hungiville LeMay, and: Ghost Town Odes by Matt Schumacher (review)
- Building Fires in the Snow ed. by Martha Amore and Lucian Childs (review)
- Where We Land: Stories by Daryl Farmer (review)
- Magpie's Blanket: A Novel by Kimberly D. Schmidt with Jennifer A. Whiteman (review)
- Immortal for Quite Some Time by Scott Abbott (review)
- The Tallgrass Prairie: An Introduction by Cindy Crosby (review)
- Good Water by Kevin Holdsworth (review)
- The Annual Big Arsenic Fishing Contest! by John Nichols (review)
- Deep Waters: Frank Waters Remembered in Letters and Commentary by Alan Louis Kishbaugh (review)
- Black Elk: The Life of an American Visionary by Joe Jackson (review)
- The Fictions of Stephen Graham Jones: A Critical Companion ed. by Billy J. Stratton (review)
- Breaking Down Breaking Bad: Critical Perspectives ed. by Matt Wanat and Leonard Engel (review)
- Celluloid Pueblo: Western Ways Films and the Invention of the Postwar Southwest by Jennifer L. Jenkins (review)
- Wrighting the West: Leaving Marks in Frank X Walker's York Poems
- Literary Didacticism and Collective Human Rights in US Borderlands: Ana Castillo's The Guardians and Louise Erdrich's The Round House
- Resistance to Containment and Conquest in Sarah Winnemucca's Life Among the Piutes and María Amparo Ruiz de Burton's Who Would Have Thought It?
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.