To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 20 articles in total
- Embodied Avatars: Genealogies of Black Feminist Art and Performance by Uri McMillan (review)
- Fashioning Diaspora: Beauty, Femininity, and South Asian American Culture by Vanita Reddy (review)
- Asians Wear Clothes on the Internet: Race, Gender, and the Work of Personal Style Blogging by Minh-Ha T. Pham (review)
- Dress Profesh: Genderqueer Fashion in Academia
- Fatshion as Activism
- The Butt Remix: Beauty, Pop Culture, Hip Hop, and the Commodification of the Black Booty
- (Un)Dressing the Black Male Body
- In Search of the Good Life: Toward a Discourse on Reading the Black Body in Hip-Hop and Luxury Fashion
- Rendered Powerless: Disability versus Westernized Beauty Standards
- Gay Liberation Front and Radical Drag, London 1970s
- The Commodity Fetish of Modest Fashion
- A Black Girl Song for Dajerria
- Black Girls Queer (Re)Dress: Fashion as Literacy Performance in Pariah
- Say My Name: Nameplate Jewelry and the Politics of Taste
- Race as Aesthetic: The Politics of Vision, Visibility, and Visuality in Vogue Italia's "A Black Issue"
- Racial Plagiarism and Fashion
- Rural Drag: Fashioning Rurality and Privilege
- The Right to Be Handsome: The Queer Sartorial Objects of "Masculine of Center" Fashion
- Grace Jones, Afro Punk, and Other Fierce Provocations: An Introduction to "Sartorial Politics, Intersectionality, and Queer Worldmaking"
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content