- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Milton Studies
- Penn State University Press
- Joel Barlow's Miltonic Epic and Western Directional Poetics Volume 58, 2017, pp. 87-102
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $49.00 USD.
This issue contains 15 articles in total
- Epilogue: Milton Quarterly and Milton Studies at 50, Milton Scholarship in Century 21
- How John Milton Was Lodged in the Curricula of U.S. Colleges after the Civil War
- Milton in Revolutionary Hispanoamerica
- Three of Borges's Miltons
- Machado de Assis and Milton: Possible Dialogues
- Phillis Wheatley and the "Miracle" of Miltonic Influence
- Parley Pratt, the Broken Planet of Paradise Lost, and the Creation of Mormon Theology
- "Awful Doubt": Milton and Darwin in the Land of Fire
- Joel Barlow's Miltonic Epic and Western Directional Poetics
- Apple Trees in the Archive: Thoreau, Milton, and the Melancholy of American History
- Milton's Banana: Paradise Lost and Colonial Botany
- Temptations in the Wilderness: Freedom and Tyranny in Peter Ackroyd's Milton in America
- Milton and the "Savage Deserts of America"
- Introduction: Milton's Pan-American Life and Afterlife
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content