- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Land Economics
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Eliciting Preferences for Public Goods in Nonmonetized Communities: Accounting for Preference Uncertainty Volume 94, Number 1, February 2018, pp. 73-86
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- Spatial Planning and Segmentation of the Land Market: The Case of the Netherlands
- Fishing and Nonfishing Income Decisions: The Role of Human Capital and Family Structure
- Will U.S. Forests Continue to Be a Carbon Sink?
- Lost Use-Value from Environmental Injury When Visitation Drops at Undamaged Sites
- Eliciting Preferences for Public Goods in Nonmonetized Communities: Accounting for Preference Uncertainty
- How and Why Petroleum Leases Are Held by Production: Analysis of a Compound Option
- Retiring Land to Save Water: Participation in Colorado's Republican River Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program
- Additionality in U.S. Agricultural Conservation Programs
- An Empirical Structural Model of Productivity and Conservation Reserve Program Participation
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content