To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $49.00 USD.
This issue contains 14 articles in total
- The Oxford Handbook of Jewish Daily Life in Roman Palestine ed. by Catherine Hezser (review)
- Matthean Posteriority: An Exploration of Matthew's Use of Mark and Luke as a Solution to the Synoptic Problem by Robert K. MacEwen (review)
- 2. Thessaloniker by Christina M. Kreinecker (review)
- Paul's Letters and Contemporary Greco-Roman Literature: Theorizing a New Taxonomy by Paul M. Robertson (review)
- Die römischen Kaiser: Herrschaft und Alltag by Michael Sommer (review)
- On Fairness and Accuracy in the Academy: A Brief Response to Wim Vergeer's Use of Terminologies, and Some Simplifications, in the Article "The Redeemer in an 'Irredeemable Text' (1 Timothy 2:9–15)"
- Following the Man on the Slippery Slide: Christ in 1 Peter
- An Appeal to Personality in Hebrews: A Social-Scientific Study
- Why Is God Justified in Romans?: Vindicating Paul's Use of Psalm 51 in Romans 3:4
- Human and Non-Human Creation and Its Redemption in Paul's Letter to the Romans
- Not Child's Play: Paul and Children
- The Function of the Imperfect Tense-Form in the Narrative Discourse of John's Gospel: Some Remarks
- Today in Paradise?: Ambiguous Adverb Attachment and the Meaning of Luke 23:43
- Realism and Method: The Parables of Jesus
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.