To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $26.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Song in the Spotlight
- Ingrained Images: Wood Carvings from Easter Island
- Easter Island Foundation News
- What's New On Rapa Nui
- Getting to Know You
- Un moai para Japón by Ana Maria Arredondo, and: Foreign Visitors to the Cook Islands: 1773 to 1840 (Nga Papa'a mua ki teia pa enua) by Rhys Richards, and: Monumentality and Ritual Materialization in the Society Islands: The Archaeology of a Major Ceremonial Complex in the 'Opunohu Valley, Mo'orea by Jennifer G. Kahn and Patrick Vinton Kirch (review)
- 2014-15 Ph.D. fieldwork report
- Report: Retracing Routledge–following the path of the Mana Expedition and Katherine Routledge–on foot and by bike from Darlington to Rapa Nui in 2014
- Picasso and the Easter Island "palm"
- A new manuscript of Pua Ara Hoa 'a Rapu from the archives of William Mulloy, Part 2: The manuscript in the context of known Rapanui manuscripts
- A new archaeological field survey of the site of Nan Madol, Pohnpei
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content