To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- Pure Heart: The Faith of a Father and Son in the War for a More Perfect Union by William F. Quigley, Jr. (review)
- "Double Canister at Ten Yards": The Federal Artillery and the Repulse of Pickett's Charge, July 3, 1863 by David L. Shultz (review)
- The Ultimate Guide to the Gettysburg Address by David Hirsch and Dan Van Haften (review)
- If You Want to Go: The Art of the Battlefield
- Early Contemporary Accounts on the Fate of Confederate Brig. Gen. Richard Brooke Garnett in the Battle of Gettysburg
- Lee vs. Hooker: The Utility of Intelligence in the Gettysburg Campaign
- Learning the Hard Lessons of Army Command! Maj. Gen. George G. Meade during the Gettysburg Campaign
- Blueprint for Glory, Part II: The May 1863 Reorganization of the Army of Northern Virginia
- For a Few Minutes the Fighting Was Terrific: Dodson Ramseur's Forgotten Attack at Oak Ridge on July
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.