To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $39.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- From the Editors
- Beyond Settler Time: Temporal Sovereignty and Indigenous Self-Determination by Mark Rifkin (review)
- Sounding Thunder: The Stories of Francis Pegahmagabow by Brian D. McInnes, and: Teacher's Guide: Indigenous War Heroes, Secondary School Curriculum by Gerry Weaver and Brian McInnes (review)
- The Fictions of Stephen Graham Jones: A Critical Companion ed. by Billy J. Stratton (review)
- Narrative Possession in Stephen Graham Jones's Ledfeather
- Archival Sovereignty in LeAnne Howe's Miko Kings: An Indian Baseball Story
- Battles, Syntheses, Revisions, and Prophecies: Histories and Modernities in the Phoenix Indian School's Native American, 1901–1916
- Citizen Kin: Charles Eastman's Reworking of US Citizenship
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content