- Digital Price: $29.00 USD (All sales final)
- Education and Culture
- Purdue University Press
- John Dewey and Citizen Politics: How Democracy Can Survive Artificial Intelligence and the Credo of Efficiency Volume 33, Number 2, 2017, pp. 13-47
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $54.00 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- Making Sense with Manipulatives: Developing Mathematical Experiences for Early Childhood Teachers
- The Mindfulness Practice, Aesthetic Experience, and Creative Democracy
- John Dewey and Citizen Politics: How Democracy Can Survive Artificial Intelligence and the Credo of Efficiency
- The Continuing Challenge of Progressive Thought: Lessons from a College in Prison
- Editor's Note
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content