- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Black Sexuality and Relationships
- University of Nebraska Press
- Turn the Other Cheek: HBCU Students' Reaction to Collegiate Bullying Volume 3, Number 4, Spring 2017, pp. 35-60
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $31.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Editor's Note: Embrace the Opportunity to Discuss Race and Sexuality
- Discussing Sexual and Gender Diversity with Children: Guidelines for Religiously Committed African American Families
- The Effectiveness of HIV/AIDS Interventions Targeting Black College Women: A Systematic Review
- A Study of Intersectionality in Suzan-Lori Parks's Fucking A
- Turn the Other Cheek: HBCU Students' Reaction to Collegiate Bullying
- The Impact of Parental Stress and Social Support on Behavioral Outcomes of Children in African American Single-Mother Households
- Blackness is Quareness: Re-framing Identity Conversations for Cisgender Black Men to Create Healing Spaces
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content