- Digital Price: $16.00 USD (All sales final)
- Oceanic Linguistics
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Epenthetic and Contrastive Glottal Stops in Amarasi Volume 56, Number 2, December 2017, pp. 415-434
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Index Of Languages In Volume 56
- The journeys of besieged languageseds. by Delyn Day, Poia Rewi, and Rawinia Higgins (review)
- A dictionary of Owa, a language of the Solomon Islands by Greg Mellow (review)
- Nukna grammar sketch by Matthew A. Taylor (review)
- Regular Metathesis in Batanic (Northern Philippines)?
- The Western Malayo-Polynesian Problem
- Epenthetic and Contrastive Glottal Stops in Amarasi
- Evidence of Contact between Binanderean and Oceanic Languages
- Toward Paradigm Uniformity: A Longitudinal Study in Alamblak
- Dynamism and Change in the Possessive Classifier System of Iaai
- Definiteness and Referentiality in Rapa Nui: The Interplay of Determiners and Demonstratives
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content