- Digital Price: $6.00 USD (All sales final)
- Southern Cultures
- The University of North Carolina Press
- Those Golden Balls Down Yonder Tree: Oranges and the Politics of Reconstruction in Harriet Beecher Stowe's Florida Volume 23, Number 3, Fall 2017, pp. 30-38
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $12.00 USD.
This issue contains 17 articles in total
- Mason–Dixon Lines: A List of Waters
- What's in a Seal?: How a Fish Came to Represent the Coushatta Tribe of Louisiana
- Driving a New Perspective: Automobiles in the Photographs of Reverend L. O. Taylor
- Going Dutch: A Pot's Place in the Southern Kitchen
- Southern Voices: Building a Broom by Feel: Jim Shaffer
- Not Forgotten: First Things
- Southern Voices: Rhinestone Man
- Bridging Voice and Identity: Chris Luther's Bridge Bowl and the Seagrove Tradition
- "They Don't Dig for Coal Here Anymore": North Carolina's Coal Glen Mine
- Can a Gas Station Remember a Murder?
- Sanctified by War: A Tale of Two Silver Bowls
- Philip N. J. Wythe's Headstone
- Those Golden Balls Down Yonder Tree: Oranges and the Politics of Reconstruction in Harriet Beecher Stowe's Florida
- On Southern Things
- Front Porch
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content