- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Transportation Journal
- Penn State University Press
- Urban Logistics: Establishing Key Concepts and Building a Conceptual Framework for Future Research Volume 56, Number 4, Fall 2017, pp. 357-394
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $50.00 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- Editors' Introduction
- Integrating External Knowledge: Building a Conceptual Framework of Innovation Sourcing
- Advocating Customer and Supplier Portfolios in Supply Chain Research: A Systematic Literature Review and Research Agenda
- Consumer-Based Supply Chain Management Performance Research: A Structured Literature Review
- Urban Logistics: Establishing Key Concepts and Building a Conceptual Framework for Future Research
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content