- Price: $16.00 USD
- Philosophy East and West
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Response to Amy Olberding, "Philosophical Exclusion and Conversational Practices" Volume 67, Number 4, October 2017, pp. 1038-1044
To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 27 articles in total
- Books Received
- An Introduction to Islamic Philosophy: Based on the Works of Murtada Mutahhari by Abd al-Rasul Obudiyyat (review)
- Index To Volume 67
- Visual Culture in Contemporary China: Paradigms and Shifts by Xiaobing Tang (review)
- Vanishing into Things: Knowledge in Chinese Tradition by Barry Allen (review)
- New Visions of the Zhuangzi ed. by Livia Kohn (review)
- Mou Zongsan's Self-Reversal and Heidegger's Other Beginning
- Affirming Fate and Incorporating Death: The Role of Amor Fati in Nishitani's Religion and Nothingness
- From the Principle of Rational Autonomy to the Virtuosity of Empathetic Embodiment: Reclaiming the Modern Significance of Confucian Civilization
- Swami Vivekananda's Vedāntic Critique of Schopenhauer's Doctrine of the Will
- Words In and Out of History: Indian Semantic Derivation (Nirvacana) and Modern Etymology in Dialogue
- Sinitic Buddhist Narratives of Wonders: Are There Miracles in Buddhism?
- Reconstructing Mozi's Jian'ai 兼愛
- Outrageously Irrelevant Remarks of a Girl in a Closed Conversation: A Reply to Tim Heysse
- The Conversation of Philosophy: A Polemical Response to Carine Defoort
- "Chinese Philosophy" at European Universities: A Threefold Utopia
- Reply to Eric Schliesser
- Response to Amy Olberding, "Philosophical Exclusion and Conversational Practices"
- Philosophical Exclusion and Conversational Practices
- Reply to Robert Neville
- Response to Brian Bruya's "Ethnocentrism and Multiculturalism in Contemporary Philosophy"
- Ethnocentrism and Multiculturalism in Contemporary Philosophy
- Reply to Stephen Angle
- Response to Danielle Macbeth, "The Place of Philosophy"
- The Place of Philosophy
- Some Opening Remarks on the Exclusionary Tendency in Western Philosophy
- Remembering Jiyuan Yu
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.