- Digital Price: $5.00 USD (All sales final)
- French Colonial History
- Michigan State University Press
- The Legacy of New France: Law and Social Cohesion between Quebec and the Illinois Country, 1763–1790 Volume 17, 2017, pp. 35-65
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- The Vietnamization of Personalism: The Role of Missionaries in the Spread of Personalism in Vietnam, 1930–1961
- The Discourses of Sonthonax's Mission in Saint-Domingue: The Coda to the Abolition of Slavery
- The Real "Maid of Saint Phillippe": Kate Chopin's French Colonial Heritage
- The Legacy of New France: Law and Social Cohesion between Quebec and the Illinois Country, 1763–1790
- Loi, nationalité et mariages mixtes entre Français et autochtones: Le cas de l'arrêt du Conseil supérieur de la Louisiane du 18 décembre 1728
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content