To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- Books Received
- ¿Entiendes?: Queer Readings, Hispanic Writings ed. by Emilie L. Bergmann and Paul Julian Smith (review)
- Shards of Love: Exile and the Origins of the Lyric by María Rosa Menocal (review)
- Celestina’s Brood. Continuities of the Baroque in Spanish and Latin American Literatures by Roberto González Echevarría (review)
- Poetic Language and the Dissolution of the Subject in La Gitanilla and El Licenciado Vidriera
- Stone Walls and Distant Calls: Feminine Spaces in Oral Traditional Lyric
- The Rhetoric of Desire and Misogyny in Jardín de Venus
- Lope de Vega’s Transformation of the Palinode Tradition in Rimas Sacras: Sonnets I, VII, and XV
- A Reading of the Parayso of Soto de Rojas
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.