- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Victorian Poetry
- West Virginia University Press
- The Ends of Rhyme: Swinburne’s A Century of Roundels and Late-Victorian Rhyme Culture Volume 55, Number 2, Summer 2017, pp. 163-187
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Clough’s Amours de voyage and Arsène Houssaye: An Epigraphic Mystery Solved
- Expectations of Darkness: The “Blind Poet” P. B. Marston
- The Search for a Good Cause in George Meredith’s Modern Love
- Observing the Dead in Michael Field’s Ekphrastic Poetry
- The Ends of Rhyme: Swinburne’s A Century of Roundels and Late-Victorian Rhyme Culture
- Technologies of Forgetting: Phonographs, Lyric Voice, and Rossetti’s Woodspurge
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content