- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Education and Treatment of Children
- West Virginia University Press
- More Language Arts, Math, and Science for Students with Severe Disabilities by D. M. Browder & F. Spooner (review) Volume 40, Number 3, August 2017, pp. 419-424
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- More Language Arts, Math, and Science for Students with Severe Disabilities by D. M. Browder & F. Spooner (review)
- Social and Language Skills as Predictors of Bullying Roles in Early Childhood: A Narrative Summary of the Literature
- Group Contingencies to Increase School and Project Attendance in At-Risk Adolescents: A Pilot Study
- The Use of Individualized Video Modeling to Enhance Positive Peer Interactions in Three Preschool Children
- Using a Multicomponent Multimedia Shared Story Intervention with an iPad to Teach Content Picture Vocabulary to Students with Developmental Disabilities
- A Writing Intervention to Teach Simple Sentences and Descriptive Paragraphs to Adolescents with Writing Difficulties
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content