- Price: $19.00 USD
- Journal of Literature and Trauma Studies
- University of Nebraska Press
- Shame, Guilt, and Silence in Wahiba Khiari's Nos silences Volume 5, Number 1, Spring 2016, pp. 21-39
To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $33.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Editor's Introduction
- Suffering and Techniques of Poetic Resistance: Mohammed Mahdi al-Jawahiri's "In Jail" and W. H. Auden's "Musée des Beaux Arts"
- The Forgetful Figure: Armenian Representations of Trauma in Aṛakʿel of Tabriz and Shahan Shahnur
- Algerian Women and the Traumatic Decade: Literary Interventions
- Shame, Guilt, and Silence in Wahiba Khiari's Nos silences
- Language, Voice, and the Poetics of Trauma in Modern Levantine Literatures: A Yiddish-Arabic Dialogue
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.