To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- Feminist Currents: Decolonial Responses to the Neoliberalization of the University
- Slumbering Woman
- Keeping Hope Alive: A Case Study of the Continuing Argument for Ratification of the ERA
- “In the Beginning Was the Word”: Evangelical Christian Women, the Equal Rights Amendment, and Competing Definitions of Womanhood
- At the Crossroads of Equality versus Protection: American Occupationnaire Women and Socialist Feminism in US Occupied Japan, 1945–1952
- “Trying to Bail the Ocean with a Sieve”: Grace Harte’s 1941 Alternative Equal Rights Amendment
- The Equal Rights Amendment and the Rise of Emancipationism, 1932–1946
- “Another Nun for ERA”: Buttons, Banners, and Other Ratification Campaign Ephemera
- ERA Roundtable
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.