To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $34.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Urban Space and Cultural Imagination: Representation of Working Girls in Theodore Dreiser's Novels by Yuping Wang (review)
- Constance Fenimore Woolson: Portrait of a Lady Novelist by Anne Boyd Rioux (review)
- Literature and Photography in Transition, 1850–1915 by Owen Clayton (review)
- Edith Wharton and Cosmopolitanism, ed. by Meredith L. Goldsmith and Emily J. Orlando (review)
- Counternarrative Possibilities: Virgin Land, Homeland, and Cormac McCarthy's Westerns by James Dorson (review)
- Bitter Tastes: Literary Naturalism and Early Cinema in American Women's Writing by Donna M. Campbell (review)
- Approaches to Teaching the Works of Jack London ed. by Kenneth K. Brandt and Jeanne Campbell Reesman (review)
- Naturalism's Children: Unruly Naturalism in Works by Darcy Steinke, Joyce Carol Oates, and Lynda Barry
- Theodore Dreiser and the Modernists
- Oh Captain, My Captain: Dreiser and the Chaplain of Madison Square
- Illuminating Sleeplessness in Edith Wharton's The House of Mirth
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content