- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Transportation Journal
- Penn State University Press
- Environmental Sustainability in Freight Transportation: A Systematic Literature Review and Agenda for Future Research Volume 56, Number 3, Summer 2017, pp. 263-298
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $50.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Special Issue Call for Papers
- Editors' Introduction
- Applying Theories from Other Disciplines to Logistics and Supply Chain Management: A Systematic Literature Review
- Environmental Sustainability in Freight Transportation: A Systematic Literature Review and Agenda for Future Research
- Order Crossover Research: A 60-Year Retrospective to Highlight Future Research Opportunities
- Logistics Research: What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content