- Digital Price: $5.00 USD (All sales final)
- Contagion: Journal of Violence, Mimesis, and Culture
- Michigan State University Press
- After Sacrifice Ontology: The Shared Revelatory Dynamic of Heidegger and Girard Volume 24, 2017, pp. 119-138
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 14 articles in total
- Introduction to "Toward a Triangular Aesthetics"
- From the Editor
- Acquisitive Imitation and the Gift-Economy: Escaping Reciprocity in J. R. R. Tolkien's The Hobbit
- Human Evolution and the Single Victim Mechanism: Locating Girard's Hominization Hypothesis through Literature Survey
- Girard and the "Sacrifice of the Mass": Mimetic Theory and Eucharistic Theology
- Rescuing Rhetoric: Kenneth Burke, René Girard, and Forms of Conversion
- After Sacrifice Ontology: The Shared Revelatory Dynamic of Heidegger and Girard
- War and Politics: Clausewitz and Schmitt in the Light of Girard's Mimetic Theory
- Contemplative Practice and the Therapy of Mimetic Desire
- Mimesis, Ritual Sacrifice, and Ceremony of Proskynesis
- Mimetic Euphemism and Mythology: Group Therapy, Scapegoating, and the Displacement of Disquiet
- Çatalhöyük, Archaeology, Violence
- Toward a Triangular Aesthetics
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content